I have tried both BBA (Fab) - CallsBlocker and Epic Apps (Call Blocker). I have a business that is closed on wednesday. Well what do you know, today is wednesday yet im getting calls out the ***, instead of it forwarding to my voicemail.

I guess the simple route is just to ignore the call, but if there are apps that are specifically made to do this sort of thing, you would think it would work. So if there are any devs that would attempt to redirect the call to voicemail that would be great. Or better yet have the call make busy that would be perfect.

Any takers?
    04-22-09 03:14 PM
    I use Call Blocker from Epic... It DOES work. Go to the application permissions and make sure that 'Input Simulation' is set to 'Allow'. It should ring like once and send it to your voicemail.
    04-22-09 03:18 PM
    ive already tried epics app. For some reason it used to work but not now.
    04-22-09 03:25 PM
    I have tried both BBA (Fab) - CallsBlocker and Epic Apps (Call Blocker). I have a business that is closed on wednesday. Well what do you know, today is wednesday yet im getting calls out the ***, instead of it forwarding to my voicemail.

I guess the simple route is just to ignore the call, but if there are apps that are specifically made to do this sort of thing, you would think it would work. So if there are any devs that would attempt to redirect the call to voicemail that would be great. Or better yet have the call make busy that would be perfect.

Any takers?
    I agree fully I had one on my palm that worked EXCELLENT. Would love to see one that works too!
    04-22-09 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD