There have been TONS of people looking for one so why hasn't it been made? The LJ Mobile Site is horrible, and Cellspin doesn't give you control over ANY options that make LJ what it is.

I'd love to see an app with the following features:
    1) Ability to:
    - select icons
    - select security [everyone, friends only, private]
    - select age restrictions
    - post pictures/media

2) It would also be great if you could see recent comments to your entries or replies to your comments.

3) And last but not least, if you could control which site you were accessing it would add to the functionality of the app. What I mean is Livejournal's coding is duplicated in sites like Insanejournal, Dreamwidth, Inksom, JournalFen, etc. If you could chose which site you were accessing you would increase the potential base of users.

Yes, I'm aware that most of this can be done through the website and using the browser... but the same thing can be said for a Twitter app, Facebook app, etc, etc. I'm so very willing to pay for this it isn't even funny.
    01-10-10 10:27 PM
    There is LJ2ME...

I can't post a link, but it's at
    xfyre.com/en/node/22
    01-11-10 01:53 AM
    There is LJ2ME...

I can't post a link, but it's at
    xfyre.com/en/node/22
    LJ2ME doesn't work with the touch screen interface... or maybe my fingers are just too large to get it to work. I couldn't even get past the login screen.
    01-11-10 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD