Ok a application to scare your friends. It is a slideshow of pictures for example hawaii/moutains/ect with peaceful music playing. Then all of the sudden BAM! A scary face pops up and screams with a high pitched voice. This would be great.
    02-20-09 02:26 PM
    lol this could be pretty damn funny... you could do some sort of game too so you know they are focusing on the screen... start w/ like really quiet music & low backlight so they are holding it all close to thier face lol. between scream, picture, vibrate, go from 10 - 100 on backlight brightness i bet you could scare people pretty good
    02-20-09 02:32 PM
    This is the funniest part of all! After you scare the H3LL out of them, they drop your phone on the sidewalk!! Ha, Ha!

Thanks, but no thanks!
    02-20-09 02:37 PM
    Do you really want to scare the bejesus out of someone holding your phone? I can see people comin on here complaining of their friend dropping their phones
    02-20-09 02:37 PM
    This is the funniest part of all! After you scare the H3LL out of them, they drop your phone on the sidewalk!! Ha, Ha!

Thanks, but no thanks!
    y wuld u let some1 hold ur phone? i show pictures to people when im holding it lol
    i would like an app like this but with wheres waldo like it was on the computer years back.. where u cant find waldo, then AAAHHH!! haha
    02-20-09 02:56 PM
    if someone wants to send me the pics/sounds (unless you want me to pick them) i could probably do this tonight. actually it would be good cause i am just practicing with touch motions... thanls.
    02-20-09 03:02 PM
    mike240se can you send me in a private message your PIN for blackberry chat or a email adress or somthing?
    02-20-09 05:57 PM
    its sort of like thatone maze game where the face pops up
    02-20-09 06:02 PM
    if i make this, i will have to put a disclaimer saying "HOLD YOUR PHONE WHILE YOUR FRIEND FLIPS THROUGH!"

lol i doubt they will drop it though.
    02-20-09 06:28 PM
    i doubt it too! a great picture for this would be an eye exam.. you know big letters then small on the bottom.. so when they try to see the small letters AAHH!! lol
    02-20-09 06:32 PM
    yeah keep the ideas coming brandon is sending me pics, but if anyone else has pics/ideas/sounds pm me.

the waldo is a good idea. i will make a fake where is waldo pic without waldo and then after a certain number of seconds it will scream and have something pop up. but what should pop up?
    02-20-09 06:34 PM
    Wow- there's no holding you geniuses back from your brilliant app ideas, huh?
    02-20-09 07:14 PM
    You don't need an appfor this. Just a video.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 07:18 PM
    For me steelers championship trophy would be scary!! .....i'm from cleveland!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD