I'd love to see a Windows like Task Manager. It'd make things so much easier if you could track what apps are using the most memory. Would help tracking memory leaks etc. I'm not sure if this is possible but it would be extremely useful if it is.
    04-15-09 09:49 PM
    RIM's current API doesn't allow any application to determine the memory usage of other applications. So you won't see any task manager applications unless RIM gives developers this capability.

However, you can use MeterBerry's comprehensive logging features to help track how applications affect your memory and battery usage.

See my signature.
    04-15-09 09:52 PM
    RIM's current API doesn't allow any application to determine the memory usage of other applications. So you won't see any task manager applications unless RIM gives developers this capability.

However, you can use MeterBerry's comprehensive logging features to help track how applications affect your memory and battery usage.

See my signature.
    Is it possible to log the application start time? understanding that you cannot tell actual memory use of an application - if you could insert the name and time an ap initiates and closes inside the memory log - you could infer which applications may cause various issues.
    04-15-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD