Can someone please write a Storm optimized Alarm Clock prog. I know you can set more then 1 alarm in the Calender, but I would like to be able to set different tones to each alarm. I would definitely be willing to pay/donate for a good working Alarm Clock app. Thanks to anyone who can help with this.
    02-17-09 09:27 AM
    I'd like the ability to chose the alarm tones also, I hate waking up to the default one.
    02-17-09 09:46 AM
    I'd like the ability to chose the alarm tones also, I hate waking up to the default one.
    Yeah I have to wake up before 4AM, and I used to use the alarm clock on my Sidekick where I could set different tones for each alarm. I could set that one tone that if I heard it, I knew my *** better get up or I'd be late fore work lol
    02-17-09 10:12 AM
    you should be able to wake up to any mp3 on it.
    02-17-09 10:22 AM
    And have the ability to configure multiple recurring alarms. For example, I want one alarm to wake me at 5:30 on M, Tu, W, F, one to wake me at 4:30 on Th and one to wake me at 6:00 on Su.

I've tried Adorno MultiAlarm Pro but it doesn't work with OS .75 due to some bugs in OS.
    02-17-09 10:24 AM
    You can change alarm tones. I would like multiple alarms.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 10:26 AM
    And have the ability to configure multiple recurring alarms. For example, I want one alarm to wake me at 5:30 on M, Tu, W, F, one to wake me at 4:30 on Th and one to wake me at 6:00 on Su.

I've tried Adorno MultiAlarm Pro but it doesn't work with OS .75 due to some bugs in OS.
    Yes I know how to do that, but I want to be able to change the tone for each alarm instead of just your choosen tone for the alarm.
    02-17-09 11:10 AM
    I'd like the alarm to be able to be set to 'shuffle music' from the media player.
    02-17-09 12:36 PM
    ****, I'd just like an alarm that didnt basically disable the first time you press the screen. Or make the screen press the snooze.
    02-17-09 03:17 PM
    I hope dmglakewood stumbles into this thread!!!!
    02-17-09 09:04 PM
    There is an app called G-Alarm over at xda-developers, I loved that app! Hopefully someone could do a storm version.
    02-17-09 09:35 PM
    There is an app called G-Alarm over at xda-developers, I loved that app! Hopefully someone could do a storm version.
    That app does look nice...Hopefully someone will come thru with some goodness...
    02-17-09 10:48 PM
    Also make it easier to set it, I hate having to click 30 times to get to 0 or 30, I know I'm lazy.
    02-27-09 01:49 AM
    Also make it easier to set it, I hate having to click 30 times to get to 0 or 30, I know I'm lazy.
    Why not slide?
    02-27-09 02:13 AM
    BBSmart Alarms Pro

BBSmart - BBSmart Alarms Pro

Check them out. They seem to be popular and well reviewed. Someone mentioned they're coming out with a Storm version in a couple weeks. You can email them directly to confirm.
    02-27-09 03:11 AM
    It should look like the flip clock, I think a lot of people (including me) like the old school look as well as how well it works in the cradle.

A few things it should have:

Tie the bedside mode to a profile (how this is not here now is mind blowing). I only want calls in bedside mode.

Maybe split the screen in half when the alarm goes off. Half for snooze half for off. Makes selecting much easier than hitting the tiny button when you first wake up.

If you leave it in the cradle, resume bedside mode after you shut the alarm or hit snooze, so you wife dosent get blinded while she is sleeping until noon and you are getting ready for work.

Would be great if you could set holidays in advance for the alarm not to go off..so an option for weekends and holidays.

Of course..have at least 2 alarms.

thats it!
    02-27-09 04:30 AM
    My only request is that it have some sort of option to complete a maze/puzzle to shut the alarm off. It really helps my *** get out of bed. Using the accelerometer for the maze would be even better.
    02-27-09 04:36 AM
    Why not slide?
    Awasome, Thanks. You have no idea how much it was pissing me off that I had to click it so many times, lol.
    02-27-09 09:52 AM
    ****, I'd just like an alarm that didnt basically disable the first time you press the screen. Or make the screen press the snooze.
    I'm looking to move off my Treo. This app is critical to me. I've got an alarm where the full touch screen is snooze, and you need to press a hard button to turn the alarm off. I need something similar to switch phones.

Something you can operate with your eyes closed to snooze, but can't turn it off with your eyes closed!
    03-03-09 11:59 AM
    BBSmart Alarms Pro

BBSmart - BBSmart Alarms Pro

Check them out. They seem to be popular and well reviewed. Someone mentioned they're coming out with a Storm version in a couple weeks. You can email them directly to confirm.

Ok but $15.00 for alarm app, come on? That style alarm should of been built in, come on RIM?
    03-03-09 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD