Can anyone make an app that will allow me to assign a FOLDER to a convenience key???? That's all I want, just something that simple. I know there are lots of apps that can let you set mutiple APPS to conv. keys, but I want to be able to simply open a folder with a side key.

I'm all ears, I'll even pay for it if I have too... You'd think it be part of the OS but no.... sheesh
    08-24-09 04:12 PM
    Can anyone make an app that will allow me to assign a FOLDER to a convenience key???? That's all I want, just something that simple. I know there are lots of apps that can let you set mutiple APPS to conv. keys, but I want to be able to simply open a folder with a side key.

I'm all ears, I'll even pay for it if I have too... You'd think it be part of the OS but no.... sheesh
    Unless it is a native app that is part of the OS so that when you go into options.... keyboard/screen and go to set a convienence key the app has to be in the list to choose from and a folder will not be in the list. Sorry it won't work.
    08-24-09 05:38 PM
    I get that, all I'm saying is an app... Like LaunchPad from Tafasa... that will let me make a launcher for a folder... The rest of my comment was simply to state that I think it's dumb that it's not already part of the OS.
    08-25-09 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD