I was wondering who else would like to see an app that automatically changes your Storm's theme daily.
    Last edited by Blaaacks_Berry; 02-19-09 at 09:49 AM.
    02-19-09 08:13 AM
    I think that might take too much room lol, unless you want it bogged way down...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 08:48 AM
    In theory, that seems like a cool idea. In reality, that would be too much work (for me anyway) to have to re-arrange icons, move all of my apps from the download folder, hide what I want hidden, etc. I've had to do all of these things every time I installed a new theme. Wouldn't be worth the trouble, IMO.
    02-19-09 08:54 AM
    In theory, that seems like a cool idea. In reality, that would be too much work (for me anyway) to have to re-arrange icons, move all of my apps from the download folder, hide what I want hidden, etc. I've had to do all of these things every time I installed a new theme. Wouldn't be worth the trouble, IMO.
    Funny you should say that. Alot of people have that problem with the icons not staying in the correct location after you have arranged them the way that you want. I dont have that problem. The only problem i have is the Crackberry launcher not staying the color I select it to be per theme.
    Last edited by Blaaacks_Berry; 02-19-09 at 09:47 AM.
    02-19-09 09:03 AM
    Funny you should say that. Alot of people have that problem with the icons not staying in the correct location after you have arranged them the way that you want. I dont have that problem. The only problem i have is the Crackberry launcher not staying the color a select it to be per theme.
    Eliminate that little glitch, and I'm all in!
    02-19-09 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD