Some apps I have downloaded on my Storm2 seem to be really limited. If there are selectable drop down menus I can not touch them to highlight them. I have to run my finger down the screen and scroll to it. Is this just a limitation of the app or is there a setting I can change to fix this, so I can highlight items without scrolling to them?
    07-12-10 12:35 AM
    I think it just a limitation of certain apps that don't differentiate between touch screen and non-touch screen BBs.
    07-12-10 01:03 AM
    Some apps I have downloaded on my Storm2 seem to be really limited. If there are selectable drop down menus I can not touch them to highlight them. I have to run my finger down the screen and scroll to it. Is this just a limitation of the app or is there a setting I can change to fix this, so I can highlight items without scrolling to them?
    sometimes you can disable compatibility mode as it worked for me with some apps

Options > Applications > Select Application > BB button
    07-12-10 03:15 AM
    sometimes you can disable compatibility mode as it worked for me with some apps

Options > Applications > Select Application > BB button
    Bingo, thanks, that worked.
    07-12-10 04:30 AM
    As above either u disable/enable compatibility mode or simply because the apps is not develop for touch screen phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 05:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD