hi everybody

i have my third blackberry and my second 9700, i have received it today

i have downloades the blackberry app, to download applications as always and when i press the button to star it, this message appeards

" Error starting net_rim_bb_appworld: Symbol �SecurityDialog.challengeuser�not found "

so i can use it, does somebody know what would be the problem

please explain to me very slowly because my english is very bad

i have download the facebook aplication too, and i can see the logo or program in any place, how i can find it ( i download in other blackberrys many times and always was on the download file, now isnt in any place)

best regards for all

and happy new year
    01-04-10 03:24 PM
    Anything you download should be in your downloads folder.. I believe facebook should have already been on your blackberry under applications folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 04:14 PM
    any help�

i need it

thnksss
    01-04-10 04:16 PM
    Anything you download should be in your downloads folder.. I believe facebook should have already been on your blackberry under applications folder.

it isnt there, i dont know why

thks for the answer
    01-04-10 04:18 PM
    are you sure your premissions are all set to allow the FB app to contact your phone's innards?

01-04-10 04:23 PM
    are you sure your premissions are all set to allow the FB app to contact your phone's innards?

how can i get these permissions?

what i have to do
    01-04-10 04:33 PM
    maybe try a battery pull or a soft reset after you DLed app world... for a battery pull just pop the battery out (without powering off the phone) and pop it back in, if you don't feel like doing that then just alt + right caps button Aa button + del button..
    01-04-10 04:35 PM
    thks for the answer but the message still continue

Error starting net_rim_bb_appworld: Symbol �SecurityDialog.challengeuser�not found "

and also i cant see facebook in anywhere

im a little worried
    01-05-10 03:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD