I have searched this thread, but have not found this issue addressed. All the apps on my device seem to work except for MySpace. It will work fine for a few hours, then when I access it again, it locks up. I end up having to delet MySpace, then re-install it. I have tried dowloading both the desktop and mobile applications, but each one has the same problem. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how did you resolve it?
    04-09-09 08:25 PM
    Never had the issue but might I suggest the mobile site of MySpace? I, personally, think it's 10 times better than the app!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 08:31 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I downloaded that one today and it locked up 3 hours later.
    04-09-09 08:52 PM
    apps that were compatible when the phone first came out still have to be tested on our phones. they might say yes and its really no. you might need a battery pull or two or three but this is an issue that might be fixed on the next release of the app. its mainly a shortcut? i say if its diking up your phone just make a book mark of the site and work from there! have you tried the version released over the blackberry store app? that might be a more compatible version. forgive me if my words are outta sync.
    04-10-09 01:02 AM
    Great that just made my day
    04-10-09 01:04 PM
    was that sarcasm?
    04-10-09 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD