I have a car cradle for my BB9900 now, and want to listen to music when I drive, use TRAFFIC, etc.

However, the screen shuts off after a minute when I'm driving! I'm looking for an app to: Prevent screen dim/off on idle

I see the app BBlight which keeps the backlight on, but I'm not sure that's the same thing. I would like the backlight to be automatic (depending on ambient light) as I think it works now. I just don't want the screen off!

Is there an app for that?
    03-27-12 05:31 PM
    there are a few apps like BBLight, I can not confirm compatibility with OS7 but there are a few out there.
    ShaoSoft makes one I think too.

They however will not be set by ambient light, they will be either ON or OFF
    03-27-12 05:36 PM
    I have a car cradle for my BB9900 now, and want to listen to music when I drive, use TRAFFIC, etc.

However, the screen shuts off after a minute when I'm driving! I'm looking for an app to: Prevent screen dim/off on idle

I see the app BBlight which keeps the backlight on, but I'm not sure that's the same thing. I would like the backlight to be automatic (depending on ambient light) as I think it works now. I just don't want the screen off!

Is there an app for that?
    Advance OS and LED also has a feature that will keep the backlight on.
    03-27-12 05:42 PM
    03-27-12 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD