Is there an app that is compatiable with 5.0 that will let you send mms without a file size. I tried to send a video message and it does not give me the option to send a mms . says file size is to big or something like that.
    10-20-09 07:53 AM
    Hasn't it always been like this, having a limit I mean? I don't think there's an app. If it's too big to send as an mms, send it as an email instead.
    10-20-09 08:11 AM
    Hasn't it always been like this, having a limit I mean? I don't think there's an app. If it's too big to send as an mms, send it as an email instead.
    well I mean like I tried it at 20 second, 15 second, 10 seconds and it still wont send
    10-20-09 08:19 AM
    well I mean like I tried it at 20 second, 15 second, 10 seconds and it still wont send
    If you are taking a video to send via MMS you need to set the video format before you record. It is under options
    10-20-09 08:56 AM
    Your carrier usually sets your MMS size limit... there really is no way around it...
    I know for instance on Bell... I can only send medium and small pictures. If I try and send a large picture after about 30 seconds I get the bic red X.

Also as mentioned above... please try setting your video camera quality setting to MMS quality, if you are still having issues, the only thing left to do is email them to the target recipient.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/mms-size-limit-207682/

Looks like you have around 350kb limit
    Last edited by Fubaz; 10-20-09 at 10:00 AM.
    10-20-09 09:58 AM
    Is there an app that is compatiable with 5.0 that will let you send mms without a file size. I tried to send a video message and it does not give me the option to send a mms . says file size is to big or something like that.
    Eishas,

The newest version of BB Messenger can send 6MB. I have been using a free app called YouCast for a month to send video file like 300MB (most time I send 30MB). The app can push the video to your BB buddies instantly. I love this app. But you try it and let me know your conclusion...

Download at m.youcast.net/blackberry.html
    Product demo at www . youcast . net/demo.aspx (no space in url)
    10-20-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD