Im at 2.2MB of App memory. Im almost sure that this may not be good is there anyway to resolve this problem.

I checked earlier this week and I was at 35MB what could be causing this problem
    01-29-09 11:37 AM
    To recovery the memory, do a battery pull first

There might be a few causes:

Apps not closed and left running in the background

The usual suspects like facebook and viigo

Too many themes / languages

I guess you know upgrade helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 11:41 AM
    When was the last time you pulled the battery? Do you browse the web a lot? You may have built up quite a large cache file.

Also, if you have the original OS, it can be prone to memory leaks.
    01-29-09 11:42 AM
    There's a thread on "how to optimise memory" or something here.
    It might help too

Look under bb 101 or the how-to sections

01-29-09 11:47 AM
    I vote runaway app. What's installed and how do you shut them down?
    01-29-09 11:52 AM
    ok thanks a lot guys I was freaking out. I have Myspace running in the background so Im guessing thats eating up some memory. Im also on the orginal OS I need to upgrade which Ill probably do in a bit..

Woooo just did the batter pull back up to 35mb ...lol false alarm for the most part. lol
    01-29-09 11:56 AM
    The best way to check what apps u have running (after u think they are closed) is to open app switcher
    It shows all running apps.

01-29-09 11:57 AM
    Yup, Myspace can be ugly. You should be ok now. You would have had the same issue regardless of OS.
    01-29-09 11:58 AM
    mystery solved! do remember to make sure u close your apps properly.

open app switcher to check if u need
    01-30-09 05:25 AM
    I just used app switcher and have phone, WebMessenger alerts (my spam filter basically), home page and messages as options, all of which are ok of course, but then it also shows the browser and Blackberry Messenger. I haven't used the browser since the last battery pull and have never used Blackberry Messenger. Is it normal for those to run in the background at all times?
    04-07-09 08:43 AM
    I just used app switcher and have phone, WebMessenger alerts (my spam filter basically), home page and messages as options, all of which are ok of course, but then it also shows the browser and Blackberry Messenger. I haven't used the browser since the last battery pull and have never used Blackberry Messenger. Is it normal for those to run in the background at all times?
    Your device is no problem buddy ...

There are 5 default programs which are always running: Home / BB Messenger / Browser / Phone / Messages ...
    04-07-09 08:46 AM
    Yep. I do not think they are actually running as much as they are launched and on standby. This is normal and cannot be changed.
    04-07-09 08:47 AM
    Im at 2.2MB of App memory. Im almost sure that this may not be good is there anyway to resolve this problem.

I checked earlier this week and I was at 35MB what could be causing this problem
    Delete some unwanted applications / themes, unused languages, and sample music/ videos / pictures to free some extra memory on your device...

How to Free Up Memory on your BlackBerry Smartphone | CrackBerry.com
    04-07-09 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD