Is there any way to make downloaded Apps use Micro Sd as Storage... I only have 116mg of Application Memory but 1.8GB or Media Card Memory. Why are all the Apps I download but do not run take up Flash Memory. Or does App memory not affect speed of phone?
    11-16-09 11:25 PM
    Is there any way to make downloaded Apps use Micro Sd as Storage... I only have 116mg of Application Memory but 1.8GB or Media Card Memory. Why are all the Apps I download but do not run take up Flash Memory. Or does App memory not affect speed of phone?
    App Memory will effect the speed of the phone when you get down to ~5mb, but no, you can't use apps2sd on a BlackBerry.
    11-16-09 11:26 PM
    Aw that sucks, so the only thing u can put on the Sd card is photos, videos, and images? Thanks for reply
    11-16-09 11:32 PM
    Aw that sucks, so the only thing u can put on the Sd card is photos, videos, and images? Thanks for reply
    Yes, that's correct, we'll you can put anything there, but nothing fro the device such as contacts or applications other than application backups so you can restore them later.
    11-16-09 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD