Hello,

I'm very pleased with my Storm 2 but just a couple of questions (for now) on the App Manager download. (Firstly let me say I'm usually pretty good with this sort of stuff. I've got the phone set up fine for browsing on wifi and gprs/3g and I'm sure I'll be able to pair it with the handsfree bluetooth system built into the car - a Ford Focus.) I've also got the mapping downloaded, set up and working.

When I try and download the App Manager with the phone connected to the computer via the usb cable to my laptop it says that 'USB connection is not supported' or something like that.

So, I disconnect the USB cable, log on to the bb site using wifi via the blackberry and when I go to download the app manager I get a message on the phone saying my phone doesn't have the resources to run it.

Any ideas anybody??

And one other quick one ... what is the quickest way to set the phone up to get to send an SMS??

Tks peeps. I know you'll know the answers.

Phil
    11-17-09 08:27 AM
    Yup, paired with the Ford Focus built in bluetooth with no problems. Still going nowhere with apps unfortunately.
    11-17-09 11:28 AM
    If you can invest some money, Quicklaunch has been a great app to start an SMS with an existing contact. My top two items are SMS to GF and dad. If you are constantly changing who you are sending a text to hit the compose button. Hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 11:31 AM
    Hi kundigt. Yup, would be happy to spend a bit on an App ... just got to sort the App downloads and all will be well. Tks for your input.

Phil
    11-17-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD