Anybody know if there is a way to get this working on the Storm? I've tried a few different versions of the download and haven't been able to yet regardless of compatibility mode or non-compatibility mode. It's at loopt.com , not sure if I can post links yet.
    02-19-09 12:51 PM
    Nope man there isn't at the moment they do not support it. They were having similar problems to what Google was dealing with. Now that google has figured it out they will most likely get on the ball..

Side not have u tried Google's lattitude which is virtually the same thing?
    02-19-09 01:00 PM
    Yeah problem is Iphone and other phones don't support it yet either so I can't add those friends yet. Ha
    02-19-09 04:27 PM
    This is from a comment left on a message board by a Loopt employee:

LooptChris, (Official Rep), commented 2 months ago
    The Storm is still quite a ways off. Development for new touch screen devices is rather intensive. In addition, we're still working with Verizon to hopefully be able to support BlackBerries on their network.

Try out Loopt on your Blackberry!

----

It remains to be seen how long it will take Loopt to get working on the Storm, but I'd probably say within the next few months or so, since a lot of companies have been developing apps for the Storm based on its popularity.
    02-19-09 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD