Hey guys,

Our Bold's 2MP camera is ok, but I am sure we all agree that a bit of gamma correction, color saturation, and tint adjustment makes a good thing better before sending pictures by email. Is there an App to improve the pictures already taken?

I think like I am going to miss an iPhone on this one... please guys prove me wrong.

thanks
    KB
    09-30-09 10:56 PM
    nope! it's something us Bold peeps just live with. it's just a snapshot camera that is indeed very poor. maybe if you are that bothered and can live without 3G trade it in for an 8900. the camera is much better on it.
    10-01-09 04:18 AM
    Hey guys,

Our Bold's 2MP camera is ok, but I am sure we all agree that a bit of gamma correction, color saturation, and tint adjustment makes a good thing better before sending pictures by email. Is there an App to improve the pictures already taken?

I think like I am going to miss an iPhone on this one... please guys prove me wrong.

thanks
    KB
    I've gotten used to to the pallid looking photos, but I've found just pumping up the red and reducing down the blue (both by equal amounts) in the RGB settings of any image editing program gives you a more or less normal looking photo. Shame that there is no app for the Bold that will allow you to tweak images like that.
    10-01-09 10:10 AM
    Haha... Its a phone, not a camera. I have a DSLR for taking pics, loser!

just kidding, I have no camera. And carrying a camera with you everywhere you go sounds like a pain in the ***... Better learn to keep your hand steady and only go places where the lighting is good, there are no software solutions available.
    10-01-09 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD