I have absolutely no experience with programming so I�m not sure how easy this would be to make.

The other night I got a bunch of text messages in the middle of the night waking me up (none of them were important enough to wake me up though) I usually set my phone to vibrate during the night but I tend to forget to a lot of the time.

So the app I was thinking off would let you set a specific time to switch to a certain profile. For example set it to vibrate 12pm - 6am and set it to normal mode the rest of the day and loud during the weekends. Something that would let you adjust the timing as well to your life style.

Does anyone know if it possible or willing to make an app like this?
    03-30-09 03:41 PM
    03-30-09 03:45 PM
    I did a search prior to posting this but came up with a different app from that site which was the location profiler. Thanks. I’ll check it out. Kind of pricy but oh well. The only thing I really don't like about there description is that the phone can't be in a holster or Locked.

EDIT: I just tried there trial version. It seems ok at best. It not really made for the storm and is always running in the background with no way of closing it out of the currently running application window.
    Last edited by Gene12; 03-30-09 at 03:59 PM.
    03-30-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD