Ever take a picture of someone and they want you to delete it?
    Introducing fake delete. When you want to make it seem like you delete it, highlight the picture, either have a menu key saying deletion or a convince key set to launch the app. Click either and it will pull up a delete dialog box, the same one as you normally see. When you click yes, it will hide the pic for either a set time, or until you exit and come back...

What do u think?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 09:36 AM
    Good idea...I think I want to see the pics your supposed to be deleting too! LOL
    06-09-09 09:38 AM
    i kind of like this idea hahaha
    06-09-09 09:38 AM
    stalker o_O

upskirt O:-]
    06-09-09 09:39 AM
    haha good idea
    06-09-09 09:40 AM
    Yes, I could've used this last week!
    06-09-09 10:26 AM
    Yes, I could've used this last week!
    I could use it too, my girlfriend and i get the biggest kick out of taking candid pictures of our friend, shes SO self conscious, and like, if she doesnt look "perfect" in any picture she will literally cry if you wont delete it....kinda annoying...we are like "hey... you know we see you right now, like every second, you look the same as you do in this picture...only we get to see u like a movie in real life...so why are u complaining about us looking at a still frame of you rather than a moving picture of you, called LIFE?"
    06-09-09 11:00 AM
    You could use the app "itookthisonmyphone" from app world. It sends every picture you take directly to their website in your personal account. When you delete it from the phone it will still be on the account online.
    06-09-09 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD