Hello

I am looking for an app to follow a sporting event. I can use espn fro opera but it does not really display everything very well, and i always need to hit update. Is there an app that does something like ESPN gamecast but that will automatically update?

Thanks guys!
    08-04-09 01:42 PM
    Hello

I am looking for an app to follow a sporting event. I can use espn fro opera but it does not really display everything very well, and i always need to hit update. Is there an app that does something like ESPN gamecast but that will automatically update?

Thanks guys!
    Score Mobile BlackBerry Edition | Score Mobile
    08-04-09 02:07 PM
    Yes I have that.

Unless I was doing something wrong I did not like it. It only gave me 4 tabs.

A preview tab which was not much. Hitting which was a basic box score, pitching same thing, and then scoreboard which listed the score.

I was looking for something more, like gamecast who is up, pitchers, pitch by pitch results etc.
    08-04-09 02:52 PM
    you can get gamecast if you pay for it but I havent found any free ones. Score mobile does a good job for score updates and you can get a pitch by pitch if you have time to constantly update, but I personally just check it every 5 mins while the Tigers are playing for score updates.
    08-04-09 05:35 PM
    I know its not what you're looking for, exactly, but for baseball, the MLB.com mobile site is pretty powerful. You should give it a look on your BB browser.
    08-04-09 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD