Hello,
    I can�t think of the application that allows me to find my blackberry if it is lost. It has a GPS tracking option, an option to make a loud noise to find it if it�s lost in the house or car and also I can send a text message to my phone to the person who found it. The best part of the app was that it was FREE! .There was a blog on this application sometime around Valentines Day but I can not for the life of me remember what it is!! Can anyone help me with this please both my girlfriend and my self want to add this onto our BB. Thanks for your help!
    04-08-10 06:46 AM
    04-08-10 07:01 AM
    Hi, Jkozy! You may be thinking of SmrtGuard - Free, which was blogged in early February. Sorry that I can't post the link since this is my first post (been lurking awhile), but if you search the Crackberry blogs for SmrtGuard, you will see it. I just began using the SmrtGuard app, and it is a great app!
    04-08-10 07:00 PM
    I use and recommend Buddyguard, but here are the top free tracking apps.

BlackBerry App World - SmrtGuard - Free

BlackBerry App World - BuddyGuard
    04-08-10 07:31 PM
    BlackBerry Spy - GPS Track Children - Protect Your Family - TrackWary Tracker | BlackBerry GPS and Call Tracking

has GPS tracking/remote call listen could be used to find a lost phone/kidnapped person etc.
    04-08-10 10:59 PM
    Sory to revive this thread, but, i have restarted my phone this morning, and i got s message saying this phone has ben reported as lost and has been remotley locked, however i didnt initiate this at all, and i have tried every possible password i can think of that i would have set.

How do i reset the app so i can get back into my phone?
    06-06-10 10:05 AM
    Is it your phone or did you find it? It sounds like its someones phone you found the that the person who lost it locked it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 10:12 AM
    Hi, no i got is new from o2 when i started my contract.

i installed the buddyguard app myself, but its asking for a password which I dont remember setting.
    06-06-10 10:44 AM
    +1 for TrackWary as an awesome tracking & surveillance app
    01-18-11 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD