Hi guys and gals,

I have a Bold, 9650, and os 6.

I have tried so hard to fix this on my own. I don't know what to do. I downloaded BB download app and a Learn French program on the same evening, and whenever I try to use the French app, I download less than 10% of any particular lesson and I get this:

uncaught exception: Application learnfrench (274) is not responding; process terminated.

Should I delete the French app and start over? (I paid for this so I'd like to use it. ) Should I delete the bb downloader? I have asked tech support for the French App but they've yet to get back to me.

Thanks!
    11-03-11 08:32 PM
    Hi guys and gals,

I have a Bold, 9650, and os 6.

I have tried so hard to fix this on my own. I don't know what to do. I downloaded BB download app and a Learn French program on the same evening, and whenever I try to use the French app, I download less than 10% of any particular lesson and I get this:

uncaught exception: Application learnfrench (274) is not responding; process terminated.

Should I delete the French app and start over? (I paid for this so I'd like to use it. ) Should I delete the bb downloader? I have asked tech support for the French App but they've yet to get back to me.

Thanks!
    OK Jess, let's see...what is the BB download app? In general, I would say if the Learn French app is throwing the error, I would (at the start) delete it and try loading it again. Delete it, reboot, load it up and try it again. Contact tech support (as you said you have done) and wait for them to get back to you is another choice.

Explain the bb downloader please. Sounds like something you might not need all the time?
    11-04-11 07:07 AM
    By "BB download app" do you mean App World?? +1, delete the Learn French app since that's the one causing the error.
    11-04-11 07:14 AM
    By "BB download app" do you mean App World?? +1, delete the Learn French app since that's the one causing the error.
    Oh I hadn't thought about App World but that's a good catch. It is a PIA in itself! but shouldn't, in all reality, be causing the problem. I bet it IS the french app .
    11-04-11 07:24 AM
    Thank you. Yes, I meant blackberry app world. I deleted it and rebooted and reloaded it.
    I still have the same problem. I only get this error message while
    I am in the french app. I guess I will hang tight and wait for the
    App tech support.
    Thanks again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-11 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD