So the weirdest thing just happened. I had my torch on the charger. Then when I went back to it 45 minutes later, it was displaying the app error 603 screen. I've looked through the forum, and it seems that others have gotten this, except it has been after upgrading the os. I have not made any os changes as of late.

I remember seeing error screens frequently when I had a Tour and loaded it with lots of apps and themes. My torch hangs around 50%. I do know I had the music player going before putting the device on the charger. Is the music player on the torch that much of a memory hog? Has anyone else experienced this?

It was an easy fix; simply unplugged the charger and the bb rebooted. I'm just curious is all. (Secretly, I think the torch was a bit jelly, as I was definitely toying with the my inspire )
    05-13-11 09:14 PM
    I got this error after installing a font via that font app. It would restart but then it would cycle again it sucked had to wipe my bb.. I'm glad yours was an easy fix!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 11:09 PM
    Ooooo yeah, those are the worst. I got to know the recycling error very well thanks to my tour. I'd rather not wipe my bb at the moment. I'm monitoring my memory to see if I have a leak somewhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-11 03:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD