Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default app. error 552?

When I turn my pearl off and turn it back on it takes awhile to load to the main screen. Then it turns to a white screen with the message "App. error 552" with a button reset i click it. It does the same thing.
    Retired Forums Moderator

Global Posts
    7,336 Global Posts
    PIN
    yep.

You need to reload the OS on your BB. This thread will walk you through it -

BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default error 552

Your link for only for pc users. I have the same problem with my curve and I am still desperatly looking for some help !!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

HI,

your solution works only for pc users.....I am a Mac user and my BB curve froze two days ago. I am totally desperate, trying to get it back on tracks. No solution found so far :-(

Can anybody help me pls ?
    CrackBerry Newbie

When I turn my pearl off and turn it back on it takes awhile to load to the main screen. Then it turns to a white screen with the message "App. error 552" with a button reset i click it. It does the same thing.