Every night before I go to sleep, my phone is fine. I've got my alarm set so I can wake up and go to work. I've said good night to my bbm friends and stuff.....and then....

When I wake up, my screen is white and I've got an app error 525. My alarm doesn't go off, but it always happens before the alarm is set to go off, bc I wake up alot during the night and it's already showing the white screen of death.

I'm running OS:: 5.0.0.348 on my 8900. I guess i need to reload the software on it, but I just wonder what's making it do it. :S

thanks!! <3 tonks!!
    02-16-10 01:14 PM
    I'd Upgrade my OS to the latest Official OS 5.0.0.461... and .411 was the first Official OS 5.0 version, so your version was a BETA OS.
    02-16-10 03:28 PM
    it can be anything
    02-16-10 11:17 PM
    but u basically might just have to reload your OS
    if that doesnt work u gotta wipe it with bbsak and then reload the OS
    if you havent done 1 or the other already
    02-16-10 11:19 PM
    525 is an error that probably points to a bug, more than likely in an app:

525 Bad persistent object
    An auto-commit operation during a garbage collection detected a non-persistent object reachable from the persistent store root. The type of the object was output into the eventlog

If you've got time to kill you could puruse the event log looking for this. The entry in the log would probably indicate the module (app) which owns the offending persistent store object. Event log: ALT+L G L G
    02-17-10 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD