Hi,

I recently turned my phone off and on again and was presented with a screen saying App Error 200 just before the phone had fully restarted. The error presented only one option saying 'reset' and once pressed the phone began to reset. But just before the phone had fully restarted again I was presented with a screen saying App Error 200 again. I am now stuck in a loop with App Error 200 appearing and then the phone restarting, and then the error being presented again, and so on.

I have tried to fix this by connecting the phone to the desktop manager but everytime I try to connect it I am presented with a screen saying 'Blackberry Desktop Manager cannot communicate with the connected Blackberry Device'. I have tried plugging it in a few times, taken the battery out and tried connecting but can't seem to solve the problem.

Does anyone know any way in which I can fix either of these problems? Or does anyone have a phone number for blackberry which may help? So far I haven't had any luck from them.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    02-23-12 03:02 PM
    Everyone else who tried it and made it work were all lucky. I haven't found a firm answer on how to fix this properly.
    03-27-12 12:54 PM
    Same problem. I did all the suggestions, but none worked.
    03-27-12 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD