Hi,

Boot my Blackberry 8820, and I get a White screen of death with:

App Error 200

Reset

but neither the 3-finger boot, or a battery pull reset gets me anywhere. I tried connecting to desktop software and that is to no avail either. Any advice?
    04-08-08 10:05 PM
    Got it all figured out. Was tricky, but I had to basically wipe it, then reinstall the OS.

Finally, back up and running.
    04-09-08 01:52 AM
    Been there done that. Glad you got it taken care of

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-08 01:55 AM
    oh man i thought we were gonna have to wake up sunkast or chaz!
    glad ya got it taken care of
    04-09-08 01:57 AM
    LOL.

Yeah, was a pain, but since I had to do it, I have taken the time to write down the download locations of all the software I'm installing, etc.

I soooo always crash computers. The very first program I ever wrote for the very first computer that I ever had was too large for the memory!
    04-09-08 07:17 AM
    I had the same issue with my BB 8130. Sprint Tech could not resolve the issue over the phone, nor could I connect to the Desk Top Mannager.

I took the phone in and they replaced it with a new one.
    04-09-08 08:14 PM
    all you need to do connect to PC to run apploader is connect with battery out, it will not show connected but can run apploader to reinstall OS
    04-09-08 08:37 PM
    i tried connecting it with no battery but it wont let me do anything becuz my phone ont turn on, first it was a white screen that said app error 523 but now it says app error 200
    04-12-10 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD