Is there an application that can download files from Email attachments such as PDF, doc, xl, etc to my memory card. I've heard some say that MediaPop can accomplish this. I downloaded the MediaPop trial but I do no see a save option for my Email attachments. I also do not see an icon for the mediapop application.
    10-01-08 08:50 AM
    I haven't seen a program that you can save these attachments but, there are people working on it as we speak (CB users). I use Aerize Card Loader 2008 that allows you to install programs on your SD card. If you have any 3rd party programs, this program is a must. It will also free up internal memory for your attachments.
    10-01-08 08:53 AM
    I read you post again......why can't you save the attachments to your internal memory and move it to your SD card? You can download Mobile File Manager for free and it's a great file manager.
    10-01-08 08:55 AM
    I only see options for opening or viewing the attachment. I like using the Repligo Reader to view PDF files. Repligo Reader only works with native files stored on your SD Card. If I open a PDF file from an Email attachment, the blackberry PDF viewer opens, but does not allow me to save it.
    10-01-08 09:10 AM
    Aerize makes 2 products that i use constantly.
    Explorer - allows you to "explore" the media card and device memory on the BB

Loader - will migrate data from the device to the SD card.

Loader will allow you to save the attachments to the SD card directly from the email. pretty handy tool with 4.5 and Docs2Go for editing.

free trial is available and its a relaivly cheap software that does the trick.

ooh, and for all of us that are frustrated with OTA installs that we cant backup incase the device needs to be replaced by the manufacturer - the Loader program gives the option of saving the OTA downloads directly to the SD card!!!

enjoy
    10-01-08 12:28 PM
    Aerize products are all fluff

You can accomplish all of the same things their apps do for FREE without any third party apps! This has been proven and shown time and time again

As for the initial question... I can download any email attachment to my Berry. (word, excel, pdf, pictures, etc). No third party app needed.

The only thing is that you cannot view pdf files from the microSD, only from within an email!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 12:42 PM

You can accomplish all of the same things their apps do for FREE without any third party apps! This has been proven and shown time and time again

As for the initial question... I can download any email attachment to my Berry. (word, excel, pdf, pictures, etc). No third party app needed.

The only thing is that you cannot view pdf files from the microSD, only from within an email!

Well...they still work.
    10-01-08 12:47 PM

Please tell me how you're able to save attachments. When I click the menu key for attachments I'm only given the following choices: Edit Attachment & View Attachment. I do not see an option for saving it to my microSD Card. I'm running Blackberry OS 4.3. Is this feature only available in OS 4.5? If I can find a way to save PDF files to my SD card, I can use Repligo PDF Reader to view them. It's the only program that I know of that can open native PDF files from an SD card.
    Last edited by cdf3; 10-02-08 at 08:38 AM.
    10-01-08 02:30 PM
    I haven't seen a program that you can save these attachments but, there are people working on it as we speak (CB users). I use Aerize Card Loader 2008 that allows you to install programs on your SD card. If you have any 3rd party programs, this program is a must. It will also free up internal memory for your attachments.
    If you haven't read it, check out this review of Aerize Card Loader: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/aer...-review-60919/
    10-01-08 11:56 PM
    I read you post again......why can't you save the attachments to your internal memory and move it to your SD card? You can download Mobile File Manager for free and it's a great file manager.
    Sounds like a great product, but I'm unable to find it. As of September 16th, Rove Mobile File Manager has been discontinued. Were you able to download a version recently?
    10-02-08 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD