I collect watches and some other things.

Is there an app where you could keep a list of the items you collect and organize your records.

I am not looking for a super expensive data base app, but something similar and a little lighter.

Thanks!
    09-05-10 08:42 AM
    Hi TVDinner!

I would recommend checking out some of the "list" apps on BlackBerry App World as they have a lot to choose from.

Here are a few to get you started if you haven't come across them already (sorry I don't have enough posts to supply you with direct links)...

Lister (Free)
    All-Purpose Checklists ($2.99)
    Checklists Unlimited ($.2.99)
    My List ($3.99)
    SplashShopper List Organizer ($4.99)

Hope some of these help and if not try visiting BlackBerry App world and performing a search for "lists". I'm sure you will have tons of results.
    09-05-10 10:01 AM
    I downloaded Lister and I think that will work for now. I would love to see a "Collector" app where you can list your items and also add an image or 2 of each. That would be a GREAT app in my opinion for a lot of people.
    09-05-10 10:57 AM
    Check out PhotoNote on BB app World. That mind serve your needs a little better, but I'm not 100% sure it will be available for your phone as I can't check that out from my phone. Might be worth looking into ;-)
    09-05-10 11:05 AM
    Now PhotoNote is getting much closer to the "Collector App" I am thinking about. Obviously it is not as detailed as I would like, but really might work. Take image of each watch and then list name, model number and info about each watch. Update note if any changes made to the watch like new bracelet, service, etc.

Thanks for the recommendation. This one might work.
    09-05-10 12:22 PM
    You're very welcome :-)

If I come across anything else I'll let you know.
    09-05-10 12:43 PM
    I've tried several "list" application. I found most to be very inadequate for my needs. I finally came across Pocketday list and found it was awesome. Very easy to configure, list are reusable. I setup a grocery list and had to input the items only once. I just check when I purchase and uncheck when I need it. I have another for each of the people I supervise and use the same method for things I need to discuss or assign to them. I would highly recommend this app and the customer service is great also.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-10 12:59 PM
    How would one go about creating an app for Collectors. I see potential in this. Any feedback would be welcome. Thanks!
    09-05-10 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD