I just realized my app center is gone after upgrading to .99 last week! How do I get it back?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 03:23 PM
    open email settings in the setup folder... hit BB button.. then hit service books...then send service books. that fixed it for me.. another thing is to open options...advanced options.. host routing table.. bb button register now.

try all those. goodluck.
    02-08-09 03:33 PM
    Did you install it back when you loaded .99? It's a choice on the update screen for modules to install.
    02-08-09 04:00 PM
    I just realized my app center is gone after upgrading to .99 last week! How do I get it back?

Make sure that it is still installed on the device. You can check this by: Options> Advanced Options> Applications> Look for BlackBerry Application Center. If it isn't there you need to reinstall with app loader. If it is listed, then try what Snowed said and it should reappear. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling it with app loader.

02-08-09 04:02 PM
    When you plug in your phone and open DM, there should be a Core app available to update, just let it install.
    02-08-09 04:03 PM
    open email settings in the setup folder... hit BB button.. then hit service books...then send service books. that fixed it for me.. another thing is to open options...advanced options.. host routing table.. bb button register now.

try all those. goodluck.
    thx that worked
    02-08-09 04:13 PM
    worked for me as well, lost my app center after upgrading to .99
    thanks Snowedin3 for that quick solution
    02-09-09 07:50 PM
    02-09-09 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD