Does such an app exist? And, if so, what is it called? I have a Bold 9650.

Thanks for any help!

Jerry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-10 10:27 AM
    NOPE - unfortunately. It is something some folks (me, too) have asked about but it does not exist. It would be most helpful. The best you can do is manually store backups of cods and in some cases, there are ways to reinstall jad files from the card but nothing in one app and uncomplicated.
    09-24-10 11:06 AM
    NOPE - unfortunately. It is something some folks (me, too) have asked about but it does not exist. It would be most helpful. The best you can do is manually store backups of cods and in some cases, there are ways to reinstall jad files from the card but nothing in one app and uncomplicated.
    Thanks for the quick response. Hey, any developers out there listening?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-10 11:40 AM
    I second this. We absolutely should have a way to back up all third-party (or, alternatively - EVERYTHING) onto the SD card. It's almost 2011, after all.
    09-24-10 01:36 PM
    There is an app that does this. It's called Aerize Card Loader.
    Aerize Card Loader - Premium BlackBerry Utility Software
    BB App world also does this to an extent.
    09-24-10 02:18 PM
    This looks like an interesting app, but nowhere does it mention backing up & restoring. Running from the SD card - yes, but what about the very important backup/restore function?
    09-24-10 02:32 PM
    Apps2sd...Oops, that's Android. My bad!
    09-24-10 02:35 PM
    This looks like an interesting app, but nowhere does it mention backing up & restoring. Running from the SD card - yes, but what about the very important backup/restore function?
    ?
    That's what this app does, it backs up your apps to the SD card so that you can uninstall/reinstall them at will.
    There is no app to run an app from the SD card, RIM doesn't allow it. You'd have to write an OS to do that, not an app (and I'm willing to beta test for whoever writes such an OS )
    09-24-10 06:11 PM
    There is an app that does this. It's called Aerize Card Loader.
    BB App world also does this to an extent.
    Looks good so far, thanks for sharing. But last update was 2008, does it work (good) on OS5 and newer apps?
    Aerize Card Loader 1.2.0 - [05.20.08]
    # Added OTA support for BlackBerry OS 4.5
    # Added OTA support for Altel BlackBerry 8130
    # Added OTA support for AT&T 8100 series...
    09-24-10 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD