Hey guys I have a shoebox filled to the brim with bank history documents, phone bills, tax documents and all that good stuff and I was wondering if there are any apps out there that can help eliminate the need to keep the shoebox and all the papers. It would need to have folders to separate everything into their own little groups. I am willing to pay for a good app but nothing over like 25 dollars unless there is no other option. So what do you guys think is there anything good out there?
    02-20-11 10:23 AM
    There is apps to take pics and file receipts, but what you want seems more like a job for a pc...you wouldn't be able to get a clear, high resolution scan of tax documents and all that with the camera on a blackberry...
    Not to mention the security risk - what if you lose your phone?

For pc, there's an app/scanner package called neatreceipt. Its pretty nifty but since it includes a special scanner, its a little pricey - though not too bad for what it does. Here's the link to that:
    The Neat Company - NeatReceipts & NeatDesk Scanners | NeatWorks Scanner Software

Or you can just get a scanner or all in one printer for your pc and do the doc storage manually.

But its definitely too much for a blackberry...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-11 12:01 PM
    Well it was worth a shot lol just would be nice to have everything mobile

02-20-11 12:26 PM
    You can still have it mobile - I just wouldn't keep it on your device for security reasons.
    To make it mobile take advantage of Google Docs.

02-20-11 12:30 PM
    Is there a google docs app?

02-20-11 06:22 PM
    Not an app - there's a shortcut available via m.google.com

02-20-11 06:23 PM
    I don"t know of any app that could help you.
    02-21-11 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD