Starting today, BlackBerry users can now easily install a new AOL Mobile Search icon to their device�s Home Screen. The icon can be obtained by going to AOL Search on the Web (AOL Search) (that's search dot aol dot com) and typing �BlackBerry� into the search box. The link to download the search icon will be sent to the user�s BlackBerry device via an SMS message. Clicking on the icon will automatically launch AOL Mobile Search, making it easy and more convenient for users to find exactly what they�re looking for while on-the-go.

AIM TXT: Expanded Availability Across All Major Networks
    AOL�s new AIM TXT service, which delivers AIM instant messaging functionality through text messaging on a user�s cell phone, is now available to users across all major networks in the U.S. including Alltell, AT&T Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular and Verizon Wireless. By sending a text to the �AIMAIM� shortcode (246246) and using simple commands, users on these networks can perform key AIM functions including logging in and logging out of AIM; sending instant messages; updating their AIM Status Message; setting their availability; viewing their Buddy List; and more.

AOL at CTIA Wireless
    AOL will be demonstrating its wide array of mobile products in booth #2857 (Hall C4/C5) at CTIA Wireless 2008, taking place in Las Vegas from April 1 through April 3.
    Last edited by Berryman; 04-02-08 at 09:40 AM.
    04-01-08 03:17 PM
    Thank you for the link and the explanations.
    04-01-08 07:04 PM
    Sounds great !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-08 07:06 PM
    anyone successfully install this to there blackberry? It tells me program not supported for my device yet. Blackberry 8320.
    04-01-08 07:22 PM
    great, this program is only good for windows mobile devices, not blackberry's.

may have wanted to find that out, and test it, before you made such an in depth post..
    04-01-08 07:55 PM
    anyone successfully install this to there blackberry? It tells me program not supported for my device yet. Blackberry 8320.
    I got the same response, but like jared.dipane said, the article clearly says "Windows Mobile" users can download the MyMobile. Oh well....
    04-01-08 08:27 PM
    Thank you for wasting my time reading that seeing it isnt available for blackberrys at this time.. SUPER
    04-01-08 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD