Hey everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me, I've recently bought a Blackberry Bold 9700 and it is my first BB ever so pretty excited. I previously had a Nokia E71 and i had the ANZ M-Banking Application installed on the phone.

Since upgrading i've downloaded the app again via the anz website and have installed it on my new BB. Upon opening the program i am required to enter a number for activation but when the application then tries to connect to the internet it immediately comes up with a message:

"Server Error. Please Try Again Later. Network IO exception (12)."

All i can gather from this is that my BB is not allowing the ANZ app to connect to the internet. Is there anything i can do to allow this app to connect to the internet?

Thanks.
    12-09-09 12:22 AM
    do a battery pull out and try it again
    12-09-09 01:43 AM
    tried that, still nothing.

Is there something i need to change with the internet settings to allow it to use the internet?
    12-09-09 01:53 AM
    How do I download the ANZ M-Banking application? I went to the website and looked for the it, but it didn't appear as though Blackberry is supported.
    12-09-09 08:44 AM
    Hey wade,

I typed in "ANZ mobile banking" at Google and went to the site where it lets you register for m-banking and if you've already got an account you can just log in which is down the bottom of the page. You then can re-download the app.

Does anyone know how to allow this application acces to the internet through the blackberry service?

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 12:04 PM
    Hey wade,

I typed in "ANZ mobile banking" at Google and went to the site where it lets you register for m-banking and if you've already got an account you can just log in which is down the bottom of the page. You then can re-download the app.

Does anyone know how to allow this application access to the internet through the blackberry service?

Thanks.

12-09-09 12:07 PM
    can anyone help me with this?
    12-09-09 11:00 PM
    I enabled Javascript in my browser- Options > Browser Configuration > Support JavaScript > Allow JavaScript popups -and then went to the website, logged in and it seemed to work perfectly. I didn't download any applications though, so maybe it's just the web based version.
    I hope this helps,
    W
    12-10-09 04:34 AM
    yeah that's the web version.

There is a seperate application that you can actually download if you register for m-banking through the anz website

here's the link:

ANZ - ANZ Mobile Phone Banking

if you register anz sends you an sms with a link for your phone to access through the internet to download the anz banking app. You then enter a code but when i get there on the app to enter the code it comes up with the error above.

Maybe it's not meant to work on Blackberry phones yet. It'd be great if ANZ developed an app for them.

thanks for the help.
    12-11-09 08:47 PM
    Hey guys I'm having trouble with the web version of anz mobile banking.

I can log in and see my account balance but when I click on any account or try to transfer money it says "loading" but never loads it just sits therem anyone know what is up?

I've tried on opera mini too and it just says my session has timed out every time I click on the same things.

Any help will be appreciated thanks.
    12-14-09 04:50 AM
    Bump

10 characters
    12-14-09 03:08 PM
    Hi all,

Unfortunately, the anz mobile banking does not work on my blackberry.

Have a look at this post ANZ Mobile Banking on the Blackberry | Advertise Me Blog and help spread the word. With enough people requesting this we may be able to get it. I really want to use ANZ mobile banking on my blackberry.We are encouraging users to post a comment or get in touch with ANZ so that they can start building this.
    Last edited by advertiseme; 06-03-10 at 06:26 AM.
    06-03-10 06:17 AM
    Hi guys, ANZ currently does not have Internet banking on the blackberry mobile phone. However you can join the petition to make this happen. Email [email protected] and advise that you would like an Internet Banking application applied to the blackberry device; the more number of supports from the blackberry community will help in ANZ building an application allowing us to net bank our ANZ accounts.

Cheers, Henry

06-12-10 11:26 AM
    1). I assume that all you guys hava working BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) dataplan. Without that this won't work.

2). DO NOT use Opera-Mini for banking operations. Why? OM is not a true browser. It uses an external server run by Opera. This means that ALL your traffic flows via this server and this data is available to the server. Secure it is not.

3). Can you get to other sites on your BlackBerry using the native BlackBerry browser? m.crackberry.com for example. If this works then the problem does not lie with your phone. You should call the bank and ask them for help.
    06-12-10 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD