Anyway to opt out of Appworld spam?
Really getting tired of the "Ooohhh, this app is for you" nonsense, with the only option being to "get this app." I'm wanting this to go away - permanently. Any ideas?
- CrackBerry Genius
11-26-12, 04:39 PM #2
- 1,913 Posts
Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 11-26-12 at 07:07 PM.
Got it; thanks. One of the culprits is NewGen Graphics: I'm deleting any and everything by them I've ever tried. Never will try them again. I'm not cheap, I've spent $$$ on apps this year, but I hate spam. Give me a trial period and we are good.
Thanks for the quick reply.
- By Denver Mike in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 24Last Post: 11-20-08, 08:45 PM
- By mbmlsx in forum T-MobileReplies: 39Last Post: 11-07-08, 02:51 AM
- By CoLdFuSioN167 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-08, 09:37 AM
- By reneli in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-08, 10:53 PM
- By John Yester in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 11Last Post: 02-12-08, 08:13 PM