hi, after i downloaded , the opera mini 5 beta, now whenever my friend sent me a web link in BBM, when i click it it will open in opera mini 5, is there anyway to disable this ?
    sometime i preffer the link to be open in the default blackberry browser.
    thanks
    10-16-09 02:58 AM
    That annoyed the p!$$ out of me and I deleted the thing. This fixed the problem. I use the default browser and BOLT from time to time.
    10-16-09 03:03 AM
    this is extremely annoying. some links such as download links wont even open in opera and im forced to copy the link and paste it into the BB browser what a fkn pain...WHAT WERE YOU THINKING OPERA??
    10-16-09 06:31 AM
    hi, after i downloaded , the opera mini 5 beta, now whenever my friend sent me a web link in BBM, when i click it it will open in opera mini 5, is there anyway to disable this ?
    sometime i preffer the link to be open in the default blackberry browser.
    thanks
    You can't disable it in the beta version. Opera will try to address it in a future version.
    10-16-09 10:34 PM
    this is extremely annoying. some links such as download links wont even open in opera and im forced to copy the link and paste it into the BB browser what a fkn pain...WHAT WERE YOU THINKING OPERA??
    While it's understandable to want the option to turn it off, there are always questions asking how to make Opera Mini the default browser. It was not possible before, so Opera is obviously making an attempt to to it. Keep in mind this is beta version one--not ready for prime time.
    10-16-09 10:37 PM
    Yeah this annoyed me as well! I am erasing it until its out of BETA.
    I can't even download a ringtone off CB!!
    10-22-09 04:23 PM
    I deleted it because of this problem. I'm glad to know that it will be addressed in the next version. The tabs were brilliant!
    10-22-09 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD