Found this app online, and it looks pretty intriguing. Looks like Synergy for the Pre. Is there anything like this for BlackBerry?

Asurion Mobile AddressBook
    03-31-10 10:09 PM
    Currently we are using Android as the leading platform as it has the needed support in their app framework to embed an app into another app. We have asked RIM for help in this area but it's not top of their list right now.

Likely we could offer a limited version of AddressBook where the mixins/smart contacts are fixed at download until we got more support from RIM.

Now a question for you, what in particular is of most interest to you about AddressBook and what social networks/content sharing sites would you like to see when we do deploy AddressBook on BB?

Thank you for your post....
    04-11-10 06:39 PM
    Thank you for the response!

What am I looking for? In short, I want a cross-platform Blur (Motorola) or Synergy (Palm) -type app. I would love my contacts to pull from GMail, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn into one seamless view and sync to my BlackBerry / Android / Windows 7 phone. I'd love to see updates from my contacts in those apps in one view.

My main social / online sites are GMail, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Don't know if any of this helps but I thank you taking the time to respond.
    04-12-10 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD