If so how the He*L do you clear the alert icons? What am I doing wrong?
    12-10-09 01:13 PM
    i am, the alerts i have gotten are emails to my message box, went in there and read them and it went away
    12-10-09 01:22 PM
    i am, the alerts i have gotten are emails to my message box, went in there and read them and it went away
    I got a multi colored envelope like an e mail envelope right next to where the e mail envelope sits. Also there is a big red * over the desktop EBay shortcut alerting me of an auction ending. I cant seem to get rid of the * now.
    12-10-09 01:26 PM
    Mine works fine. I'm just disappointed it doesn't have anything for sellers as I sell quite a bit and would love to see bidders, offers and such.

Hopefully in a future revision they'll include a seller section.
    12-10-09 01:54 PM
    I got a multi colored envelope like an e mail envelope right next to where the e mail envelope sits. Also there is a big red * over the desktop EBay shortcut alerting me of an auction ending. I cant seem to get rid of the * now.
    look in your message folder
    12-10-09 02:32 PM
    This really sucks that these alerts/messages go to the messages folder, especially because I don't use it. It's absolutely pointless to have the red asterisk on the ebay icon and have no way of accessing the message or alert through it. Whoever the moron was that designed this system needs to be bytch slapped.
    12-11-09 04:13 PM
    how is the application is it useful?
    12-11-09 04:17 PM
    I'm using it as well, -1 on seller options, and you cannot leave feedback on transactions! Other than that for me, It performs well.
    12-11-09 04:20 PM
    I have used it to watch on my bidded items, but for some reason it wouldn't let me pay for the item. Maybe b/c I wanted to use PayPal but I don't have a PayPal app? Aren't those only for iPhone and Android?

You can at least watch what your bidding on, that's nice. But ya selling capabilities only seems logical.
    12-11-09 04:33 PM
    This really sucks that these alerts/messages go to the messages folder, especially because I don't use it. It's absolutely pointless to have the red asterisk on the ebay icon and have no way of accessing the message or alert through it. Whoever the moron was that designed this system needs to be bytch slapped.
    Its the same thing for app world. You get the update icon and get the update through the message folder.
    12-11-09 06:46 PM
    It's currently no good for sellers, and it actually alerts me that "You've Won!" an auction from two - four weeks ago...lol. I got the "Congratulations! You won...:" alert two days ago for some Spy sunglasses that I bought last month and already re-sold on ebay, received payment, and transferred to bank account.
    12-11-09 06:51 PM
    I can't even get it to install

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 07:45 PM
    My feelings exactly!
    12-12-09 04:19 AM
    how is the application is it useful?
    Not sounding useful at all according to this thread.
    i wonder why they would release a half assed app?!
    12-12-09 09:15 AM
    I cant seem to find the application on the app store. When I link it from my browser, it says that ebay is unsupported. Im from the UK. Is that the problem? I wouldnt think that it only worked in the States?
    12-12-09 11:05 AM
    I had the same problem I would have that colored envelope. On my home screen but no notifications I went to options in the ebay app and unchecked notify for alerts and hit save it frove my phone for a minute but went away

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 11:11 AM
    I cant seem to find the application on the app store. When I link it from my browser, it says that ebay is unsupported. Im from the UK. Is that the problem? I wouldnt think that it only worked in the States?
    yup, North America only at this point
    12-12-09 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD