I use my calander daily to put reminders on, it works ine, only issue i have , isone the time comes, the reminder only has a 5 min snooze, it would be nice to select snooze time.
    I down loaded ever note thinkingthis was the solution, but it is a mission, seem so complicated, have to log in every time, and for the life of me cannot find a way to add a date or time to the note as a reminder.

Are there any othe app simialr to calander that is user friendly?
    12-30-11 12:31 AM
    I use my calander daily to put reminders on, it works ine, only issue i have , isone the time comes, the reminder only has a 5 min snooze, it would be nice to select snooze time.
    I down loaded ever note thinkingthis was the solution, but it is a mission, seem so complicated, have to log in every time, and for the life of me cannot find a way to add a date or time to the note as a reminder.

Are there any othe app simialr to calander that is user friendly?
    It's not intended to be an alarm. It is intended to let you categorize your notes in whatever way is best for you and be able to access them from any electronic device with a screen and kb (real or virtual) on the planet.

Why not just set an alarm? snooze time is configurable.
    12-30-11 01:20 AM
    It's not intended to be an alarm. It is intended to let you categorize your notes in whatever way is best for you and be able to access them from any electronic device with a screen and kb (real or virtual) on the planet.

Why not just set an alarm? snooze time is configurable.
    Txs, how do you configre the snooze time?
    12-30-11 01:26 AM
    Txs, how do you configre the snooze time?
    Your profile doesn't say what device you have, so I don't know which device and OS you're running. I'm 9810 with OS7, my only previous BB is a 9800 with OS6. The instructions are the same.

Find and open the Alarm Clock app. Once it's opened, tap the Blackberry/Menu button and select "New Alarm". By going through the sections of the alarm, you can name it, set the time, select whether it's a one time alarm or what days it will recur. On the OS6 & 7 version, the bottom box allows you to choose snooze time.

I have three alarms that I regularly use. I just change the day of the week as needed.
    12-30-11 08:41 AM

Find and open the Alarm Clock app. Once it's opened, tap the Blackberry/Menu button and select "New Alarm". By going through the sections of the alarm, you can name it, set the time, select whether it's a one time alarm or what days it will recur. On the OS6 & 7 version, the bottom box allows you to choose snooze time.
    In my 9780 there is no option of NEW ALARM in clock app,However this does have in calender app.I set the new alarm from there,now my question is,If i want to delete the new alarm from calender app,how do i do it?

I tried to delete this function,still alarm logo is showing in home screen,and in clock app
    I'm confusedany thought would be appreciated.thanks in advance!
    01-03-12 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD