Guys/Gals,

Have any of you tried downloading the Direct TV app from their site?

They list apps for different platforms, BB included, but when I tried it, it didn't function very well. Half of the time when I clicked on it, I'd get an error message and it wouldn't load.

Anyway, not a big deal, though it would be nice to have on my phone for when I forget to set my DVR.
    04-07-11 02:31 PM
    I also have a 9700. I don't have it on my phone but my husband has it on his Torch and it works great. Did you try deleting and downloading again? Or maybe a battery pull?

Maybe it doesn't work as well with some devices. It IS pretty handy so hope you can get it to work
    04-07-11 02:37 PM
    Hi puddin78,

I just downloaded it again and I think it's working, but the same thing happened before - meaning sometimes it would open normally and other times it would give me an error message. I'll see what happens. Am doing a battery pull now.

I bet it's great on the Torch!

Thanks
    04-07-11 02:52 PM
    Hopefully it will stay working this time! *cross fingers*

One more thing you could try is to contact them and see if they have had any problems with the app, or if they have any suggestions for you. Good luck!
    04-07-11 02:58 PM
    Hopefully it will stay working this time! *cross fingers*

One more thing you could try is to contact them and see if they have had any problems with the app, or if they have any suggestions for you. Good luck!
    Yes hopefully so!

Appreciate it!
    04-07-11 03:25 PM
    Oh well, I uninstalled it after it started giving me problems again.
    04-08-11 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD