Still using the last Beta and while it definitely is a great app, just wondering when they're gonna release the full app. Anyone know?
    10-22-09 11:02 AM
    Haven't heard yet. It would be nice to see a new version. I sent a few suggestions to them for things I thought would be great additions to future releases. It would be neat to see if any of them were considered.
    10-22-09 11:10 AM
    Nobody has heard anything, an announcement of somekind would be nice...
    10-22-09 11:15 AM
    I hope soon
    10-22-09 11:15 AM
    i still havent even got an invitation yet :[
    10-22-09 11:43 AM
    Hey guys we're working on the new version! No release date, but we want it out as soon as possible.
    10-22-09 07:47 PM
    ^^^ Get crackin fellas, you have many more asking as well...
    10-22-09 07:48 PM
    I'm still waiting too. I sent an email to them like 2 months ago...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 11:24 PM
    It's been like 3 months and still no email. I have given up on them anyways. With TweetGenius coming out in a couple of hours I won't have no need for Socialscope.
    10-22-09 11:31 PM
    Still waiting for an invite

10-23-09 01:37 AM
    I have seen the new version and I really think if they want to have a fighting chance they need to release it as soon as possible to compete with Tweet Genius. I mean, it has been a long time since the release of it. And we're all anxious!
    10-23-09 09:00 AM
    It's been like 3 months and still no email. I have given up on them anyways. With TweetGenius coming out in a couple of hours I won't have no need for Socialscope.
    Is the new tweetgenius going to be storm compatible? I still don't have a socialscope invite either and I'm giving up waiting.

10-23-09 10:21 AM
    Is the new tweetgenius going to be storm compatible? I still don't have a socialscope invite either and I'm giving up waiting.

Tweet Genius will be Storm compatible. I'm going to give it a try when it releases today. Hopefully it will be a "Socialscope" replacement. SS is the best out now but they are turning in to tweeteev and I'm stunned they actually replied in this thread.

10-23-09 10:26 AM
    I've given up on waiting for SocialScope. Been waiting too long. Am now looking for a new client (Twitterberry is no more!)
    10-23-09 04:15 PM
    Better shot at finding Bigfoot. Given up on tweeteev and SS. Let's hope TG doesn't bail on us. Course its already 5 20 EST with no signs of life.

10-23-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD