I now have 2 copies of all Facebook friends' birthdays - one calendar called "Device Default" and one called "Facebook" - is there any way to totally remove these calendars???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 01:42 AM
    To get Facebook to stop syncing calendars, go to Facebook > press the BB/menu button > select Options >uncheck the the box next to "BlackBerry Calendar application" under "Connect your Facebook account with:"
    05-25-09 01:55 AM
    That will stop them syncing but won't remove the calendars or entries

05-25-09 02:02 AM
    I haven't found a way to delete a whole calendar at once. I also checked in the Help section for everything related to the calendar app and couldn't find anything about mass deleting in there either. Sorry.
    05-25-09 02:04 AM
    Settings - Options - Advanced Options - Service Book then find the Facebook ICAL file and delete it.

Hope that works.
    05-25-09 02:13 AM
    Go to your calendar options scroll all the way to the bottom and type "rset". There will be no place to type it you just type the keys and that's it. It then gives you an option to delete each individual calendar you have. All you need to do is keep hitting no til you see delete facebook calendar and click yes and yes again to confirm it and it's then deleted. I have done this a bunch of times with facebook taking over my calendar. If you need anymore help let me know.

05-25-09 03:20 AM
    Go to your calendar options scroll all the way to the bottom and type "rset". There will be no place to type it you just type the keys and that's it. It then gives you an option to delete each individual calendar you have. All you need to do is keep hitting no til you see delete facebook calendar and click yes and yes again to confirm it and it's then deleted. I have done this a bunch of times with facebook taking over my calendar. If you need anymore help let me know.

Wow! This is an awesome tip! Thanks so much for sharing!
    05-25-09 03:21 AM
    lucky you get two notifications. i can't even get one for some of my birthday contacts. the ones on facebook show up, but most of my addressbook contacts don't. some do, but i can't tell what the difference is between the ones that do show up and the ones that don't. >_<
    05-25-09 03:34 AM
    Just be prepared to do this every few days. Facebook calendar glitch is still present and will continue to happen by automatically sending the service book. Hopefully 1.6 will finally fix it.

05-25-09 07:07 AM
    When I do this rset on my storm it says, "There are no OTA Endabled calendars to reset." PLEASE HELP I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS HORRIBLE FB CALENDAR I have appointments for birthdays every day and it drives me nuts!!!!
    06-10-09 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD