I'm wondering if anyone else can help with a problem I'm having with this program (support answered one of my emails but problem still not solved).

This seems to be a great program, but one of the reasons I bought it is because you can supposedly add your own icons to personalize your exercise program. There are 2 ways you can do this, and neither one is working for me.

Method One: From the program itself on blackberry - you are supposed to be able to enter the URL from "any image on the web" and it will put it in your icon library. I've chosen very simple black & white jpg images but I keep getting an error message that says "URL does not point to a proper image" or "invalid protocol"....

Method Two: Enable mass storage and transfer images to Blackberry drive on PC. But from what I learned in another thread -- this is not possible (?) with my Tour 9360. Only the media card drive shows up and not the home drive.

Any advice appreciated.
    Holly
    Edit/Delete Message
    03-16-11 03:09 PM
    I'm bumping this...

Hasan support has been very helpful, and I've tried all their suggestions to the letter. But I STILL can't get my png or jpg images to load into this program.

I either get a "this url doesn't point to proper image" (which it DOES) or once I got a "docket error"...or something like that.

Is there a setting on my Tour's web connection I should check? And if so -- how do I access this.
    03-19-11 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD