Anyone have anything animated that works? I have the address for a static/but updateable image from the Bahamas dept of meteorology that is ok, but would love a full radar map......
    08-23-10 01:55 PM
    I found one with a good east/west breadth. It's GMT time, but I can just do th e math. IIRC, we're GMT-4 on the East Coast right now....

08-23-10 05:04 PM
    Anyone have anything animated that works? I have the address for a static/but updateable image from the Bahamas dept of meteorology that is ok, but would love a full radar map......
    I would go over to the BerryWeather site forum. They have a specific thread for custom maps. They have some good ones for my area.
    Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-10 08:21 PM
    Thanks for posting that. I usually have the .gif link for MLB and MIA.
    08-24-10 02:33 AM
    Def go to the bellshare site. They have some really good radar guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 04:51 AM
    ya. custom radars is where it's at. the default one sucks compared to others you can manually add in
    08-24-10 06:50 AM
    Hey Guys,
    I posted this in another thread but thought it might help. Here it is:

You should visit the Custom Radar Map Tpoic on the Bellshare Forum:

Bellshare - Premium BlackBerry Apps • View forum - BerryWeather Custom Maps

The custom map below from weatherunderground is the one I use and works for any city I have set up in Weather Berry.

Just paste this url after pressing "New Cutom Map/Media' on any BerryWeather city you have set up.

h**p://radblast.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/radar/WUNIDS_composite?type=N0R&frame=0&num=$frames$&del ay=30&newmaps=1&radius=50&centerlat=$lat$&centerlo n=$lon$&width=$width$&height=$height$&brand=mobile &lat=$lat$&lon=$lon$&label=Tracker&severeX&rain sno w=1&showids=1&showstorms=10&lightning=1&smooth=0

Good Luck

Of course you need to change the ** to tt at the front of the url above.
    08-24-10 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD