Does anyone have the CRUNCHSMS application? I just installed it and was wondering is there anyway to change any options anywhere? I was kind of hoping to use the ENTER button after i typed something, but it wants me to use the trackball and click SEND. Just curious. I'm not gonna complain, it's free.
    02-10-10 03:23 PM
    Yeah BB Button Options
    02-11-10 10:32 AM
    not sure why i dont understand this app. it's just threaded sms? like OS5 already has, right?
    02-11-10 11:08 AM
    Yeah, that's it. Just ascetics.
    02-11-10 11:10 AM
    not sure why i dont understand this app. it's just threaded sms? like OS5 already has, right?
    Yeah, but I'm surprised it wasn't done sooner. The green and white bubble format from iPhone is pretty popular, I was hoping someone would rip it off.

So far, it looks pretty solid to me, but I'm kinda testing it along side my BB OS Threaded SMS and lurking on the threads to make sure it's stable enough to shut down the default SMS and just use this one.
    03-10-10 06:38 PM
    Yeah, but I'm surprised it wasn't done sooner. The green and white bubble format from iPhone is pretty popular, I was hoping someone would rip it off.

So far, it looks pretty solid to me, but I'm kinda testing it along side my BB OS Threaded SMS and lurking on the threads to make sure it's stable enough to shut down the default SMS and just use this one.
    I use crunchsms and if you wanna turn off notifications for your default sms, go to settings, firewall and disable sms.
    03-10-10 06:40 PM
    Just installed it. Within 15 minutes had to uninstall. Java errors left, right & center. My entire phone slowed right down to a crawl.
    03-10-10 07:30 PM
    Another advantage to this app is that it allows a VZW user to type a SMS longer than 160 characters.
    03-10-10 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD