I use the facebook app a lot but it is sure lacking a lot. anyone know when the update is expected?
    04-08-09 12:45 AM
    I use the facebook app a lot but it is sure lacking a lot. anyone know when the update is expected?
    That facebook app came out when the 4.5 upgrade hit a LONG time ago... The storm wasn't around yet, so they didn't design it for it... I've only used it for talking to someone over messages, just like as it were a text. Just go to the mobile site and you'll be happier. If you're still not happy at the mobile site, tell it to take you to the full site, then you're lacking nothing, except a computer... then you're just never gonna be happy! :O
    04-08-09 12:57 AM
    There's been no word on its status, but trust me, when it comes out, you'll know because it'll be every other post on this forum, plus on the homepage. I really wish they would hurry the heck up, it was supposed to be out a while ago and in the meantime they've been busy screwing up the website with their nasty new layout!
    04-08-09 08:04 AM
    it was supposed to be out a while ago

it leaked for the bold etc
    04-08-09 08:13 AM
    Even if you go to the mobile or full site you can't use the chat feature so I'm excited for the launch too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD