it works fine with mine... only reason i got it was for the branch location thing using my current gps location... kinda convenient since i travel lots
    01-31-09 09:13 AM
    this app works great for me however it doesnt work at all for my gf. we both are using .75 OS and i dont know why. meh.
    01-31-09 02:09 PM
    No luck getting it to work here either. On .75 as well.
    01-31-09 04:27 PM
    Just wanted to note that this app is now being advertised on BofA ATM's...says "Bank of America and Verizon Wireless Present Mobile Banking for the BlackBerry Storm!" and there's an animated flying Storm...anyways, the URL they give to get the app is http://mobilebanking.bankofamerica.com/bbapp

and it works great on my storm!
    01-31-09 05:18 PM
    Try rebooting the phone, I received an error message initially and then I tried rebooting & that made the app work.

Hope that helps!
    02-13-09 04:09 AM
    http://bofa.com/blackberry/

takes you straight to the download. it works good on the Storm but as mentioned earlier it is onyl a shell that launches the mobile site
    02-13-09 07:56 AM
    I have tried everything on this thread. I have had no problems with any other mobile downloads. But after I get BofA downloaded I only have two options after I sign in. I can see my accounts (balance only) and or I can search for locations. I need the billpay/transfer which for some reason I can get. I have downloaded this with all the links and get the same results. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am tech challenged.
    02-14-09 07:47 AM
    I have tried everything on this thread. I have had no problems with any other mobile downloads. But after I get BofA downloaded I only have two options after I sign in. I can see my accounts (balance only) and or I can search for locations. I need the billpay/transfer which for some reason I can get. I have downloaded this with all the links and get the same results. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am tech challenged.
    As soon as you open the app you should get four options from the main menu: Mobile Banking Sign In, Locations Near Me, What Is Mobile Banking and About Bank of America. You want to click Mobile Banking Sign In. Now fill in your information on the following screens. What will appear is the following screen.

If you look at the picture, the second option is Bill Pay & e-Bills and the third option is Transfer Funds, click on one of these. In order to use the bill pay or transfer feature you must have previously set up the payees and transferees. If you didn't you need to log in from your computer to online banking and add these.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 02-14-09 at 10:19 AM.
    02-14-09 10:15 AM
    Armak I have BOA on my desktop for two credit card accounts. I have paid my bill online and transferred funds in the past. I am all set up as far as I know. I just signed and clicked on bill pay and transfers and they work. Is there something else I must do on my desktop that I am missing. THANKS
    02-14-09 10:57 AM
    Armak when I open the app I only get accounts and locations.
    02-14-09 10:58 AM
    Armak when I open the app I only get accounts and locations.
    You don't happen to live in WA or ID because those two states don't have this feature available.

02-14-09 11:19 AM
    I don't get those options.. maybe it's a state by state thing? anyone know?
    02-14-09 11:44 AM
    Can u go to the Bank of america websight on phone? I use the App and all works great

02-14-09 11:48 AM
    ok, i see the problem. you have to have payee setup for bill pay to be active, and you have to have multiple accounts for transfer to show up
    02-14-09 12:06 PM
    I am in New Jersey
    02-14-09 12:22 PM
    Okay I had both Bkof Amer credit cards set up in bill pay. They were paid through my checking acct that was not BOA. So I set up one of my utility bills to be paid from a BOA credit card. I will see if this makes any difference. Thanks again you people are GREAT!!!!!!!
    02-14-09 12:42 PM
    chavist,
    The bank of america file you posted is not an .axl extension and my desktop manager is not able to fine it when i browse it.
    04-22-10 03:44 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD