I've been trying in both Opera Mini Beta and the Native Browser to login to Facebook because I like it better than the app...

Prior to an hour ago, I was able to just click into Facebook from my Speed dial in Opera and everything was fine.

Now, when I put in my email and password, it keeps refresh the screen to put that info in again.

Help please! Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 11:38 PM
    yeah happening for me as well, and i was signed in on the mobile site - not anymore
    03-10-10 11:42 PM
    HThis happens too me from time to time as well. Like now.

I do believe that they are just updating the site. Who knows.

03-10-10 11:46 PM
    I can still get on Facebook via my computer, so do you think they're updating the mobile side?

All I know is that it better work by the morning or else...well...I guess or else nothing...

03-11-10 12:10 AM
    who knows what theyre doing...facebook does whatever they want haha they change stuff so often its very possible
    03-11-10 12:11 AM
    Facebook should just leave things alone. They are trying to make it like myspace. Soon enough ppl are gonna get sick of all the junk they are putting on there as well.

03-11-10 12:38 AM
    Yup I am having the same problem. It just started about 20 minutes ago too. I'm a bit aggravated but at least I know it's not just me.

03-11-10 12:52 AM
    mobile servers updating
    03-11-10 01:29 AM
    Working again!

03-11-10 08:13 AM
    I didn't have the issue, but I really wish there was an alternative to the RIM FB application. It's cumbersome, slow, and you have to use it in conjunction with the mobile site if you want to see notifications...
    03-11-10 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD