For the last couple of weeks, when I log on the Crackberry Superstore to see the deal of the day, my phone locks up. If I log on to look at any app or theme, it does the same thing. On my computer when I log on to crackberry.com, it seems to take a long time loading pages. I don't have any problem with any other website, on my computer or phone. Any one having these type of issues?
    10-27-10 08:40 AM
    I haven't has this issue but I will not be buying from crackberry for a while. I purchased a theme from crackberry, waited for a couple hours and never saw any movement. After 4 days of this and multiple unanswered emails I decided that the purchases didn't go through. I went to a different site and purchased the same theme and had it within minutes. Within an hour of purchasing the theme from a different site, I receive an email with my theme from crackberry. Now thanks to slow service and poor customer service I am stuck with 2 of the exact same theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 01:45 PM
    crump, email mobihand and they should refund one of the purchases; the crackberry store is just mobihand with the crackberry logo on it.
    10-27-10 04:18 PM
    I'm having the same issue kdflyer. In addition, on the mobile site when I try to click on 'forums' I frequently get taken to 'downloads'.

Fortunately, I live 20min from the store so I just called and picked up the item I wanted in person.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 06:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD