Had to delete the latest version of Crunch Sms on my 9930. The pop up notifications were freezing my phone considerably. 1 of my favorite apps, hate to see it go, but now my Bold is running like a champ!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-11 02:42 AM
    Unfortunately I have the same problem with my Torch.I might have to delete it too (even if I don't want to).

09-16-11 01:24 PM
    I've noticed my phone (Torch 9850) freezing lately but it eventually catches up. I just don't recall if it's related to pop up notifications... I'll have to pay attention next time.
    09-19-11 04:05 PM
    shortly after yesterday's update, i started getting exception errors, requiring turning off and on my 9930. initially it only seemed to happen when i selected my wife's conversation. at one point, i deleted her conversation and we were able to txt freely. (i even teased her that she broke my BB...she wasn't amused)

when i saw this morning's update, i thought "great they new about some bug and corrected it", but no. its probably worse, freezing up with anyone ive recently conversed. may be interesting to note that ive been running the latest official update prior to
    verizon's. it's been working until i upgraded crunch two days ago.

too bad, but at least the native txt client is much improved, maybe i'll switch back.
    10-20-11 06:16 PM
    I'm having trouble scrolling inside conversations and am getting giant-sized conversation bubbles on outgoing messages on my 9670. I can write three words and it's in a 3-inch-high bubble. Crazy!

Just had a thot & tested it. The giant bubbles only appear if there are smilies in the message. Great.
    Last edited by Chrysalis1156; 10-20-11 at 09:57 PM.
    10-20-11 09:52 PM
    Yup, deleted it yesterday.
    10-20-11 09:58 PM
    Crunch updated to 3.16 today and the giant chat bubble issue has been fixed for OS6.

10-21-11 10:44 AM
    I had the same problem, look like crunch can not even handle too much text.
    How we supposed to use it with our loves ones?.
    Stupid.

shortly after yesterday's update, i started getting exception errors, requiring turning off and on my 9930. initially it only seemed to happen when i selected my wife's conversation. at one point, i deleted her conversation and we were able to txt freely. (i even teased her that she broke my BB...she wasn't amused)

when i saw this morning's update, i thought "great they new about some bug and corrected it", but no. its probably worse, freezing up with anyone ive recently conversed. may be interesting to note that ive been running the latest official update prior to
    verizon's. it's been working until i upgraded crunch two days ago.

too bad, but at least the native txt client is much improved, maybe i'll switch back.
    10-21-11 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD